TERMS & CONDITIONS
The information on our website is selected and maintained with the greatest care. However, no guarantee can be given that the provided information will always be accurate, up-to-date and/ or complete. Amsterdam Odyssey will not be liable for damages of any kind, arising out of use of, reference to, or reliance on any information contained within the website amsterdamodyssey.com. Neither is Amsterdam Odyssey responsible for the content and accuracy of information given on websites that we may refer to.
For Amsterdam Odyssey, the safety of our participants is of the utmost importance. However, please be aware that participating in an Amsterdam Odyssey tour is completely at your own risk.
- Amsterdam Odyssey tours will take place under any weather conditions, unless a formal warning regarding the weather has been issued by the Royal Dutch Meteorological Institute (KNMI).
- Amsterdam Odyssey disclaims any responsibility, should an accident or any other personal damage occur before, during or after a tour, of which the cause can be traced down to the participants’ own actions, actions of a third party or any other factor outside the control of the tour guide.
- Amsterdam Odyssey disclaims any liability in case of any loss of, or damage to, personal belongings before, during or after a tour.
- Amsterdam Odyssey disclaims any responsibility in case a tour can not take place or continue due to sickness or other personal circumstances of the participants.
- Amsterdam Odyssey disclaims any responsibility in case a tour can not take place in case of force majeure, such as changes in travel schedules, strikes or other occurences outside the control of Amsterdam Odyssey.
We strongly advise all our participants to have a travel insurance to cover cancellation fees and damage.
Since all our tours are customised, they involve a significant amount of preparation. Therefore we are forced to charge fees in case of cancellation.
- In case of a tour for which we have to make reservations at third parties, we ask you to pay either the full amount or at least 50% upfront.
- In case of bookings from €500,- on, we ask you to pay either the full amount or at least 50% upfront.
- In case of cancellation from 7 days up to 24 hours before the tour date, 50% of the actual tour price will be charged.
- In case of cancellation within 24 hours before the tour date or in case of no show, 100% of the actual tour price will be charged.